Image via Peppers Craigieburn
Our annual Christmas Lunch is confirmed for Sunday the 3rd of December at Peppers Craigieburn, including a run south from Loftus Oval and a coffee break very kindly hosted by Ed and Kath Burton just outside of the lovely coastal town of Kiama.
The cost will be $55 per head for a casual buffet lunch, not including beverages. Children are, of course, most welcome. We will book your place upon confirmation of payment to the CLA bank account. Please deposit $55 per head as follows by Friday the 24th of November:
BSB: 633 000
Account: 1442 79056
Name: Club Lotus Australia Inc
Payment ref: Xmas Joe and Joanna Bloggs (your name)
It would be very much appreciated if you could do this ASAP so that we can provide final confirmation of numbers to Peppers Craigieburn.
The plan for the day is as follows:
- 8AM: Meet for the run at Loftus Oval (Farnell Ave, Sutherland NSW 2233)
- 8.15AM: Run departs, heading south the scenic way to Ed and Kath’s place near Kiama
- 10AM: Arrival at Ed and Kath. If you would like to join us there, the address is on the members’ page
- 11:30AM: Depart Ed & Kath for drive to Peppers Craigieburn
- 12:30PM: Arrival at Peppers Craigieburn in Bowral for a 1PM lunch. Meeting those not joining us on the run and parking up to eat, drink (if not driving) and be merry.
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone, catching up, reminiscing and celebrating another fun and rewarding year in Club Lotus Australia.