This lovely 1966 S2 SE Elan 26/5416 is up for sale in Sydney. Read on for the details.
Painted in Scottish racing blue with matching hardtop
- 1700cc engine with QED420 cams and BRM cam cover (original available instead if preferred) rebuilt by alan pate and with less than 2000km
- softtop and tonneau
- 26R style seats
- 26R style headlights
- 5 peg knock on wheels
- 4 x 26R knock on wheels with new tyres
- 4 x Minilite knock on wheels with tyres
- new radiator and electric fan
- All new (well 5 years ago) brake lines, fuel lines etc
- Solid rear drive shafts
Original items included with sale:
- Original short engine (block, crank, cams, rods, pistons, sump – basically all bar head)
- Set of bolt on hubs
- Correct S2 tail lights
- Original and working pop up headlights
- Original airbox
- Original donuts and driveshafts
Great fun car to drive, quick and light and plenty of go. Never raced but could be.
Car is in Sydney but happy to assist in shipping if interstate or overseas.
Call Gordon on 0438 467 366 or send Seth an email and he’ll put you in touch.