This feisty 2016 Exige Sport 350 is up for sale by Jonathan based in Sydney. Read on for the details.
2016 Exige Sport 350
One year with my Exige Sport 350 and it’s been a blast! I set myself some pretty lofty goals and the little yellow rocket helped me smash them all. The charge-cooled TVS1900 has performed flawlessly (no stalling) and the trackside support from Simply Sports Cars has been astonishing.
The car heads into 2020 in a very sweet state of tune (1:42 at SMP on 200tw street tyres anyone?) however I feel that further modifications would compromise the daily driveability. After much painful deliberation, I’ve decided the car needs to find a new home while I go hack away at something cheaper.
3-year service has been completed at SSC who also took care of all the big upgrades below. For anyone looking to get into a big power V6 with suspension and aero upgrades to match, this car represents awesome value at an asking price of $128,800. Low mileage of approx 17,600km.
- Charge-cooled TVS1900 supercharger upgrade
- Nitron 3-way 46mm race suspension, with SSC-modified steering arms for up to ~3 degrees negative front camber (OEM suspension included)
- Forged OEM wheels (6.7kg front, 9.07kg rear) with Yokohama AD08R tyres (215/40R17 + 285/30R18)
- Half-worn Bridgestone RE71R tyres in the same sizes
- Carbon fibre hardtop (5.9kg)
- Carbon fibre Exige Cup 380 rear wing (adjustable)
- 60L baffled fuel tank
- SSC harness bar with 2x Schroth 4-point ASM harnesses (exp 2022)
- Antigravity ATX30 lithium battery (2.6kg; OEM 17kg lead acid battery included)
- Exige 380 front canards
- Alias23 track splitter (not pictured), splitter reinforcement plates, extended side sills
- Clubsprint time attack splitter (made by yours truly)
- Steering wheel retrimmed in genuine cow suede (by Leather FX)
- Ferodo DS3000 front brake pad upgrade (DS2500 at the rear)
- Magical Racing carbon fibre mirrors (not pictured; OEM mirrors included)
- Solargard Ceramic Vortex 35 window tint
- Reverse camera / mirror kit
- Street Guardian SGGCX2 dashcam
- InoKinetic dbwpedals
- CAMS-compliant fire extinguisher and tow hooks