Our 2018 Christmas Party and AGM will include a picnic get-together in Lane Cove National Park, where we held our 2014 Christmas Party. On Sunday the 2nd
Our 2018 Christmas Party and AGM will include a picnic get-together in Lane Cove National Park, where we held our 2014 Christmas Party.
On Sunday the 2nd of December we will return to Lane Cove National Park for our legendary Christmas party. This time around we will be organising a fabulous food hamper for a picnic lunch.
The club will be subsidising our fabulous feast, making the cost just $24.00 per person. Children’s hampers suitable for kids up to the age of 11 are available and will also be subsidised by the club. To come to the party and ensure your hamper, you will need to do two things:
- Email Elliott Nicholls with your name and the names of partners, guests, children and anyone else who would like to join us
- Bank transfer $24.00 per adult and $10.00 per child to the Club
Domestic pets are not allowed in Australia’s national parks.
The Club Lotus Australia Inc
BSB 633 000
Account Number 144279056
Payment ref: Xmas Joe and Joanna Bloggs (your name)
We will be holding the 2018 Club Lotus Australia Annual General Meeting on the same day, Sunday the 2nd of December. This is your opportunity to recap the year in the club and have your say in its future direction.
The committee works hard to develop the club and ensure that it’s providing you many great opportunities to connect with fellow Lotus people and enjoy your cars. There are many opportunities for us to improve, and knowing exactly what you would like to see more, or less, of, will help steer us in the right direction. This is an opportunity for you to share your feedback and ideas and shape the Club’s future. We greatly appreciate your contributions, and hope that you will take a moment to be a part of the AGM.
These are always wonderful days, so don’t leave your booking too late! Read on for details on the treats you will find inside your Christmas hamper, and we look forward to celebrating 2018 with you on Sunday the 2nd of December in Lane Cove National Park.
Just how good is this!
Your hamper contains:
- Australian prosciutto
- Truffled sopressa
- Honey-glazed ham off the bone
- Home-made pickles and marinated olives
- Sonoma sourdough baguette
- Sliced special petit tarts with pumpkin, kale, hummus, feta, preserved lemon & dukkah
- Avocado guacamole and hummus with baby Dutch carrots, Q sticks, kale, beetroot, sweet potato crisps and sumac roasted flatbreads
- Sourdough baguettes with panko-crusted chicken, tomato, basil, superfood slaw, lime aioli and mixed leaves
- A duo of Australian brie and cheddar with poppy seed lavosh and gourmet spiced apple & date chutney
- Mini brownie
All Day (Sunday)
Lane Cove National Park: Tunks Hill
Lady Game Dr, Chatswood West, NSW, 2067
Club Lotus Australia[email protected]