Our friends at Simply Sports Cars, official distributors for Lotus Cars in Australia, are looking for a Sales Consultant as well as a Vehicle Mechanic & Technician.
Simply Sports Cars have been going from strength to strength and have some very interesting projects on the go, making this an excellent opportunity for someone interested in working with the Lotus marque. Read on for the full details thanks to Paul D’Ambra at Simply Sports Cars.
Join the Simply Sports Cars Team as a Car Sales Consultant
Simply Sports Cars is a dynamic company that is growing year on year. We have been Lotus dealer of the year for the past 3 years and are about to embark on the next growth phase of our organisation.
This is an opportunity for you to join Australia’s leading Lotus dealership and play a key role in the sales area. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who possesses the skills, passion and motivation to drive new and pre-owned vehicle sales and promote the Lotus lifestyle that comes hand in hand with Lotus ownership.
Selling a niche brand like Lotus requires a hands on approach to sales. You must be willing to own and drive all facets of the sales cycle, from the posting of vehicles ads to vehicle handover and everything in between. You will also need to understand and be able to properly position the many aftermarket products that SSC have developed for the Lotus brand.
You must be willing and able to:
- Create and post vehicle advertisements.
- Keep vehicle stock in presentable condition within the showroom.
- Maintain an accurate prospects database.
- Follow up all leads and enquiries in a timely manner.
- Attend sales, marketing, charity and drive events (including track days) which may be outside of normal business hours.
- Complete new vehicle orders in accordance with Lotus procedures.
- Work closely with our Marketing and Events manager to maximise lead traffic.
- Work closely with our Service team to ensure vehicles are prepared for handover on time and meet quality expectations.
- Liaise with wholesale buyers for trade in vehicles that are not suitable for resale in our dealership.
- Prepare deal commercials for review and approval
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a proven track record of vehicle sales. Previous experience selling Lotus or similar car brands is preferable but not essential.
- Demonstrate a passion for the Lotus brand.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have strong commercial acumen when it comes to constructing a sale that delivers value to customer and SSC alike.
- Be able to articulate the “Lotus lifestyle” value proposition.
- Understand the competitive landscape and the strategies required to compete.
- Have a current full driver’s licence and be able to drive a car with manual transmission.
The position is available for immediate start.
At Lotus, we don’t just sell cars, we sell lifestyle. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be successful in this role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications close 30th September 2016.
Come and join the Simply Sports Cars team as a Vehicle Mechanic & Technician
Simply Sports Cars is a dynamic company that is growing year on year, this is an opportunity for you to join the team and play a key role in the workshop area. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that is keen to bring their experience and knowledge to work alongside the existing team to take Simply Sports Cars to the next level.
Our facility undertakes automotive engineering and vehicle maintenance. We are an authorised Lotus Cars Australia Dealer, but also hold our values as an original independent specialist very close. You may be involved in race car preparation and support when required.
This is a full-time, permanent position and is available for immediate start.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Completed automotive based qualifications
- Have minimum 2 years experience
- Have strong attention to detail
- Committed to quality workmanship and customer service
- Be self-motivated
- Have current full driver’s licence
- Experience in Lotus vehicles, racing at a professional level and/or Toyota engines/drivetrains advantageous
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you detail any hands on work experience that you have undertaken to date.