Mark O’Connor in the 2015 Bathurst 12-Hour, thanks to Martin Duursma
Simply Sports Cars, in association with Challenge Bathurst, are offering 12 entrants an awesome opportunity to unleash their Lotus around Mount Panorama this November 16th & 17th.
The team will be participating in November’s Challenge Bathurst, which offers two days of track time on the iconic circuit. Simply Sports Cars will provide support and will be bringing along four-time Bathurst 12-Hour class winner Mark O’Connor to act as a guide.
The cost for the event is $3,299 including GST, and entry includes:
- Entry to the 2017 Challenge Bathurst Sprint Group (a vehicle can be shared by two drivers)
- Two days of track time including 8 20-minute sprint sessions
- 1 familiarization run
- 1 practice
- 6 timed sprints with Mylaps timing
- Simply Sports Cars support for both days, which includes a mechanics and engineers team, as well as access to the wealth of knowledge that the team has gained from winning multiple Mount Panorama racing events
- A dedicated Lotus pit garage
- Lotus Pit Suite
- Gourmet lunch for both days
- Comfortable 40-car grid
To get inspired, check out this video of Jeff Morton putting in a 2 minute 23 lap on the way to a Class B win in his Lotus Elise at the event last year.